Diplomatic Arbitration: Tucker Albin uses a customized approach to each past due account as specified by you. We work diligently and carefully with your debtor to resolve their financial obligations. This unique approach protects your company’s reputation, as compared to the damage caused by overly aggressive or illegal commercial debt collection practices.
At Tucker Albin we help companies big and small all over the world manage their receivables. Fact is your debtor has gotten used to not paying you so it is time to get an expert agency in contact with them. Every day that goes by that you don’t outsource to a collection agency you are actually teaching your customer how not to pay. It’s a known fact that debtors take commercial debt collection agencies like Tucker Albin far more serious than than they will you. Get us on your side today!
Commercial Debt Recovery
We have a known reputation for turning the worst past due accounts into paid. You might ask “did you think you could convince us in such a short amount of time?” Listen, short time or long, Tucker Albin and Associates goal is that you get to experience the same enjoyment of getting paid what you’re owed that the rest of our clients have!
Years of experience
Tucker Albin and Associates is a commercial debt collection agency. We combine years of experience with new blood, and fresh ideas to create that perfect persuasion architecture that converts past due accounts into paid. We don’t use old school tactics like just picking up the phone and calling.
Latest and greatest technologies
Tucker Albin private investigators deploy the latest and greatest technologies in their asset and liability investigations. For locating hidden assets, we use drones in areas we could not access on foot. We are constantly pushing the envelope with regards to technology. At Tucker Albin we pride ourselves in getting the money you’re owed back to you in five days or less! Get us on your side today.
HOW MUCH DOES A CUSTOMER OWE YOU THAT IS:
- Breaking Promises
- Avoiding Your Phone Calls
- Asking For More Time To Pay
- Telling You They Are Getting A Loan
- Threatening Bankruptcy
- Telling You The Check Is In The Mail
- Lying To You
- Telling You They Are Waiting To Get Paid From Their Customer
- Every Time You Call The Owner Is Not There
- Telling You The Product You Sold Them Was No Good
- Always Telling You He Is Waiting On A Draw Check To Pay You
- Telling You They Will Be By Your Office Tomorrow To Drop Off A Check And They Never Show
- Telling You The Economy Is So Messed Up Here And We Just Can’t Afford To Pay You Now
- Asking For Terms On Top Of Terms
- Claiming They Are Due A Credit And Until That Is Resolved I Am Not Paying You
- Claiming They Do Not Owe You Anything At All
- The Customer Was Paying You Like Clockwork And Now The Payment Just Quit Showing Up
- Disputing Invoices
- Telling You That You Need To Contact Another Location For Payables
- Driving Around In A New Truck But Can’t Pay Your Bill